There are many factors to consider when looking for the best rehab in Bloomington, as well as resources you can use to support your own sobriety or that of a loved one.
What to Look For When Choosing From Rehabs in Bloomington
As you learn more about drug and alcohol treatment centers in Bloomington, IL, it’s important that you narrow your list down to only accredited facilities. Nationally accepted accreditations are granted by the Joint Commission and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). When you find a Bloomington treatment center that’s properly accredited, you’ll know that you or your loved one are receiving treatment that’s in line with rehabilitation best practices.
Demographics of Bloomington, IL
Bloomington is a medium-sized city of just over 78,000 with much to offer. Students who travel to the town for detox in Bloomington or rehab facilities in Bloomington will find a relaxed yet modern pace of life with a strong sense of community.
Patient to Staff Ratio
When searching for Bloomington rehab centers, look for a 4:1 patient to staff ratio. This helps to ensure that your alcohol treatment in Bloomington or drug rehab in Bloomington will provide the individualized attention that you need to thrive in your sobriety.
Services Included in Treatment
The services included in your Bloomington rehab will depend on the facility you choose. You may choose to work with a facility that combines Bloomington detox and Bloomington rehabilitation, or you may need to go through detox and rehab at two different facilities. Your rehab facilities in Bloomington may offer cognitive behavioral therapy, art therapy, music therapy, group and individual therapy, and more.
Aftercare Planning Procedures
After drug rehab in Bloomington, it’s essential to follow an aftercare plan. Your counselor will work with you to help you ensure that you have the support you need to continue in your recovery after the end of your substance abuse treatment in Bloomington.
Address: 19067 W Frontage Rd, Raymond, IL 62560-505
Types of Treatment Available
Some treatment centers in Bloomington offer 12-step rehab, based on the 12 steps created for Alcoholics Anonymous. 12-step rehab helps many people with their sobriety. Patients who participate in 12-step programs during their rehab center treatment in Bloomington can continue to attend meetings after they complete their inpatient or outpatient drug or alcohol rehab in Bloomington.
Non-12-step rehab offers a secular approach to addiction treatment. Many rehab programs in Bloomington offer both faith-based and non-faith-based treatment. Non-12-step rehab can be a good fit for patients who tried 12-step rehab and found that it wasn’t a good fit or for those who simply prefer a secular program.
Luxury rehab in Bloomington offers ultimate comfort while working through sobriety. Some luxury rehab programs include detox in Bloomington, while others do not. Luxury rehab centers in Bloomington can help patients take a step back from day-to-day life and fully focus on their wellness.
Inpatient Drug Rehab
Inpatient rehab in Bloomington helps patients get away from it all. At inpatient rehabs in Bloomington, patients live at the treatment facility and have access to around-the-clock care. Treatment at inpatient rehab facilities in Bloomington can provide a welcome respite from triggers for people living with addiction.
Holistic rehabilitation centers in Bloomington focus on many aspects of a patient’s well-being. Holistic drug rehab centers in Bloomington focus on the mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional health of each patient, creating a well-rounded experience.
Dual Diagnosis Rehab
Mental health facilities in Bloomington sometimes do not offer care for substance use disorder. Dual diagnosis rehabilitation facilities in Bloomington are equipped to work with patients who are living with both substance use disorder and another mental health issue.
Intensive outpatient in Bloomington rehabilitation centers allows patients to get the therapy they need during the day while returning home at night. Intensive outpatient programming is offered at many rehabilitation centers in Bloomington. This is a great option for patients who cannot logistically manage inpatient rehab in Bloomington due to logistical factors.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Many rehab centers in Bloomington offer cognitive behavioral therapy or CBT. This type of therapy works to help patients identify troublesome thought patterns that lead to alcohol or drug use. With the help of a qualified Bloomington drug rehab therapist, patients can work to create new behavioral patterns that are conducive to sobriety.
Medical detox in Bloomington is often necessary before the start of treatment. Alcohol detox in Bloomington helps patients through withdrawal symptoms as comfortably as possible. This can make it easier for patients to move forward to alcohol treatment.
Treatment at a Bloomington detox facility may be required before the start of drug rehab. After working with a detox center in Bloomington, patients are better prepared for the work of drug and alcohol treatment.
What to Expect During Treatment
Treatment Options at Rehab Centers in Bloomington, IL
You have many options when looking for addiction treatment, and it’s important to carefully consider what type of rehab will be the best fit for your needs. You’ll want to consider whether an inpatient or outpatient program is the best fit for you, as well as whether you prefer a faith-based or secular program. After you choose a rehab center in Bloomington, IL, you’ll want to talk with your care providers about your treatment plan. If you’ve been in rehab before, be sure to talk with them about what has worked well for you in the past—and what hasn’t worked well.
Paying for Rehab
Figuring out how you’re going to pay for rehab is an important part of preparing to get alcohol and drug treatment. If you have health insurance, it’ possible that your plan may cover some or all of your treatment. You can reach out to your insurance company directly to learn more about your coverage. If you do not have health insurance, you may want to work with a state-funded rehab center, a non-profit rehab, or a treatment provider that can bill you on a sliding scale. No matter what your financial situation, there’s a way to get the help that you need to begin your sobriety.
If you’re struggling to find a rehab center near you that has a treatment that’s a good fit for your needs, you may want to consider traveling for treatment. Many people who travel for treatment choose an inpatient program.
Addiction Treatment Resources
- Al-Anon and Alateen: These groups were designed as a safe space for people who are living with someone who is suffering from addiction.
- Local Celebrate Recovery Groups: These faith-based groups provide a sense of community to members who want to get together with others who share their faith and are also working on getting or staying sober.
- Marijuana Anonymous: MA groups provide support and community to those who are working to break free from marijuana addiction.
- Cocaine Anonymous: This group helps participants who want to overcome cocaine addiction.
- Dual Recovery Anonymous: This group is for those who are experiencing both a mental health issue and substance use disorder.
- LifeRing Secular Recovery: This secular group is for people who prefer a non-faith-based program that promotes abstinence from substance use.
- Smart Recovery: This program works to empower individuals to play an active role in their recovery and ongoing sobriety.
- Women for Sobriety: Designed as an alternative to 12-step programs, this female-only program provides a safe space and sense of community for women who are beginning or continuing their recovery.
- Adult Children of Alcoholics: Growing up with an alcoholic parent can create trauma and other ongoing issues. ACOA works to help participants work through issues created by growing up with an alcoholic in the family.
- Moderation Management: This group is for people who want to cut down on their drinking.
- Nar-Anon: This group provides support for family members of people who are addicted to narcotics.
- Alcoholics Anonymous: This 12-step, faith-based program provides a sense of community and support for people who are working to overcome addiction to alcohol.
- Veterans Affairs Addiction Treatment: Veterans can face unique issues when it comes to overcoming addiction, and Veteran’s Affairs treatment can help address these issues.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886